xsa-50 board

I was trying to load data values in the 8Mb SDRAM of the xsa-50 board. Can someone please let me know how I can do that ?

Reply to
Mainak Sen

"Mainak Sen" wrote in news:c0h3jg$8dr$ snipped-for-privacy@grapevine.wam.umd.edu:

The GXSLOAD utility that XESS provides has the capability of downloading/uploading data to/from the SDRAM and Flash on the XSA Board in addition to downloading bitstreams to the FPGA. There is a section in the XSA manual

that shows how to use GXSLOAD to download data to the SDRAM.

--
|| Dr. Dave Van den Bout   XESS Corp.                 (919) 363-4695 ||
|| devb@xess.com           PO Box 33091                              ||