xsa-200 building a Mp3 player

Hi all,

Im very new to XILINX development bubt for a class project we were assigned the task of building a MP3 player. We were given a decoder and a mem-reader so we pretty much need to feed data to it and get the output. But Im not entirely sure how to read data from the onboard memory. Has anyone done sonething like this before?

Any help would be appreciated thanks - jon

Reply to
langjr15