XPS 8.2 "UPDATE Tcl procedures"?

Hi, all.

Can anyone tell me what "Running UPDATE Tcl procedures for OPTION PLATGEN_SYSLEVEL_UPDATE_PROC..." means, and what platgen actually does to the .tcl files?

I'm wondering if this could be the cause of an issue I'm having with BRAM instances. Before, I could run a Base System with 1 or more MicroBlazes with any available size Local Memory each, and no other extra peripherals or software (merely for testing purposes), and it would build the bitstream just fine. Now, XPS generates this error with the same Base System straight from the Wizard (ML310 board v2p30ff896-6, MicroBlaze, 100MHz, no debug, any size Local Memory, no cache, no FPU, no extra peripherals, no extra software beyond the bootloop):

"Mapping design into LUTs...

ERROR:MapLib:482 - Blockram ramb16_s9_s9_0 is a memory mapped blockram generated for the Microprocessor. However it is not connected properly, causing it to be trimmed. Please connect up all memory mapped blockram properly and re-run Ngdbuild. etc."

I'm baffled, as all the system files are the same (MHS, MSS, UCF, XMP, BMM, etc.) between when my previous working XPS would build a bitstream and my current broken version of XPS. Thanks to anyone willing to help me out.

Reply to
JD Newcomb

Yeah, disregard.

My script forces the creation of the project files when I should have just let the tools create them. Then everything builds fine.

As a friend of mine says, "You gotta feel the Force. Don't force the feel."

Reply to
JD Newcomb