XPower- Advanced power report

Hi, I am using XPower to do some power estimation on a design . When I look at the advanced report I notice that the power estimation for logic bels always turn out to be 0.1mW. I am doing probabilistic estimation and when I change my clock frequency ,the total power consumed does change but this does not change the numbers on the power consumed by the bels.

Is this an issue with xpower or do I need to do anything to get the right numbers for power consumed by logic bels? I am using ISE 8.1i and implemented my design on Virtex4 (4vsx25).

Thanks for all your help, priya

Reply to
priya

Hi, When i changed the precision of power numbers to nW, the problem got resolved.

priya

Reply to
priya