Xpower

Hi All,

I am trying to see the power consumption of some design using XPower with ModelSim generated .vcd file

I get this message : WARNING:Power:1087 - Can't change frequency of net clk to 100.00Mhz It sets the clock frequency automatically to 10 MHz irrespective of what I use in my simulation.

Is it a problem related to the option that I used to generate the VCD file? Anybody got same experience?

Thanks,

Charles

Reply to
Charles Wagner

This warning seemed familiar, so I searched the Xilinx forums, and it would seem you're not alone. Unfortunately no one answered the question on that thread...

Regards, Gabor

Reply to
Gabor