xp3/xp6 in ispLever

Hello

Does someone knows when XP3/6 devices can be used in ispLever Base 5.0? Lattice said that samples for them should already be available now and I need to verify in design before doing my XP3/6 PacMan design (o;

rick

Reply to
Jedi

Hi Rick, The XP3/6 devices will be available in ispLEVER 5.0 SP1. SP1 will be releaed in the next couple of weeks. Chris

Jedi wrote:

Reply to
chrisawest