Xilinx Xcell Journal 84--Xilinx Goes UltraScale

Hey folks, my team just published a new issue of Xcell Journal. The issue h as a cover story on UltraScale, which should shed a bit more light on the p roduct strategy (at least what we are revealing so far). The issue also has some great how to and methodology pieces. Here is a link to Xcell's landin g page where you can download a pdf of the entire issue or read in the digi tal magazine format (which is iPad/iPhone compatible).

If you ever want to contribute a piece to Xcell, just send me an email. Mik e.santarini at Xilinx dot com.

Cheers,

Mike Santarini

Reply to
mike.santarini