Xilinx XC4VFX140 Availability ?

When the Virtex-4 XC4VFX140 with 24 RocketIOs is expected to be available, for normal customers ?

-- Tullio Grassi

====================================== Univ. of Maryland-Dept. of Physics | College Park, MD 20742 - US | Tel +1 301 405 5970 | Fax +1 301 699 9195 | ======================================

Reply to
Tullio Grassi

Tulio,

I would suggest that you contact your Xilinx FAE, but I see that you are a university or school, so I suggest you contact your university support person here at Xilinx.

Get a login, and then request product pricing and availability.

Austin

Reply to
austin