xilinx xc2vp30

Hi Iam planning to port leon (open-source processor) in xilinx virtex-II chip, bypassing power PC. Still May it be possible to use the resources like ethernet transciever, audio codec available in the board. Can I use my own tool chain with rtos like uclinux, sparc-linux-gcc etc and run the code in leon ported in xilinx chip, development board. Prakash

Reply to
prakash.na

Hi, I would say yes since if your xilinx demonstration board was provided with some linux flavor (ML300 reference design is provided with a working Monta Vista Linux demo for example, which has the required drivers for the on chip peripherals). The main issue I can see is perhaps a compatibility problem between your ethernet MAC and the ethernet PHY used on the board for example. Regards,

Manu

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com a écrit :

Reply to
manu