Xilinx Webpack on Gentoo-64bit ?

Has anyone succeded to install Webpack for linux on non-RH based distro with modern 2.6 kernel etc ?

I have recently tried, but failed miserably. After breaking through numerous dependency problems, I have managed to get it to start,but it crashed after opening a few menus...

I have had no luck with Windows version under Wine either.

IIRC it works under VmWare, but it seems like an overkill to run virtual machine just for Webpack...

Best regards,

Branko

Reply to
Brane2