Xilinx WebPACK 91i on vmware RHEL4

I am trying to install the Xilinx ISE WebPACK software on a vmware virtual machine running RHEL4-WS. I made the machine and installed RHEL from scratch (it works that far) an now I'm trying to install the ISE WebPACK.

The "setup" program starts up, displays the pretty banner and asks me for the devices I want to support. I make my selections, and click "Next". The puzzling thing is that the installer thinks there are 0 MB available in the destination volume, and asks me if I want to install anyhow.

Has anybody been able to install on a vmware virtual machine? I'm trying real hard to give everybody *exactly* what they want, but I'm not getting what *I* want:-(

P.S. I'm trying to install from the web installer. I've started an overnight download of the big single file download, but I have no reason to believe it will be any different?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Stephen Williams
Stephen Williams