Xilinx Weback 6.1i - Java Exception

Hello!

I've searched Xilinx' knowledge-base and this group to no extend. When I run "Implement Design" on any project (also example-projects) for a XC9500 I get a

Mapping a total of 23 equations into 2 function blocks......................... java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempting to format number '0.0' using pattern ''. at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.runtime.BasisLibrary.runTimeError(BasisLibrary.java:1063) at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.runtime.BasisLibrary.runTimeError(BasisLibrary.java:1071) ...

from the "Fit" and later the "Generate HTML report"-processes.

Obviously, this is a Java-problem. As far as I've seen the Webpack uses it's own version of the JRE in java\nt\jre, so I don't think this is a problem with my JRE-installation.

I've got the latest SP installed.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Seb

Reply to
Seb K

What version of software and what OS do you have?

Seb K wrote:

org.apache.xalan.xsltc.runtime.BasisLibrary.runTimeError(BasisLibrary.java:1063)

org.apache.xalan.xsltc.runtime.BasisLibrary.runTimeError(BasisLibrary.java:1071)

Reply to
Marc Guardiani

XP and the webpack 6.1 with the latest service pack (2 I think).

Seb

Marc Guardiani wrote:

org.apache.xalan.xsltc.runtime.BasisLibrary.runTimeError(BasisLibrary.java:1063)

org.apache.xalan.xsltc.runtime.BasisLibrary.runTimeError(BasisLibrary.java:1071)

Reply to
Seb K

org.apache.xalan.xsltc.runtime.BasisLibrary.runTimeError(BasisLibrary.java:1063)

org.apache.xalan.xsltc.runtime.BasisLibrary.runTimeError(BasisLibrary.java:1071)

I have the same problem. I'm using german XP, and I think it comes from using an OS with different language settings, probabely from formatting a number with commas, instead of periods.

Best regards

--
Klaus Falser
Durst Phototechnik AG

Hi!

Thanks for your tip, it works flawlessly now. I use the english XP but had german-Region settings (numbers are 10,5 instead of 10.5 here), that was the problem. Xilinx should fix this, I'll file a bug-report.

Regards, Seb

Klaus Falser wrote:

Reply to
Seb K