xilinx virtex xcv1000 bg560 - init pin does not go high

while configuring the virtex device I keep getting the error " INIT pin does not go high". I have checked all the connections but it still stays. PLease let me know what could be causing this and how i could resolve it. I have tried configuring a simple and gate but it still doesnt work.

THanks, ZInc

Reply to
zinc