Xilinx Virtex-4FC PPC

Hi. Did anybody have a problem of "loosing" PPC during debugging? My software crashes but when I click Stop on GDB or Pause in SDK the debuggers cannot find the source. GDB shows empty window with "Select function to disassemble". SDK shows "Symbol is not available". XMD tells: "Unable to connect to PowerPC target. Invalid Processor Version No 0x00000000" and the only thing helps is hardware reset of PPC.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Reply to
Yuri