xilinx virtex 2 multimedia board ( XC2V2000)

Hi

I am a student and trying my hands off xilinx virtex 2 multimedia board. I was trying to run an example "Character Mode SVGA" from xilinx website

I am able to download the bit file to the board but now what do i do ? how do i see the picture on the computer screen ? i am bit lost , i tried to simulate the design using modelsim but it gives some errors :(

i am a begineer and any advise would be highly appreciated !

thanks !!

manmeet

Reply to
mike