Xilinx Vertex II Pro with tow VDEC videodevices

Hello,

I want to use a second Digilent VDEC videodevice at one time with another on the Vertex II Pro Developmentsystem board. Because this board has only one highspeed Digilent Connector (J37), I need to construct an adapter for the lowspeed Connector (J5 - J6).

Does someone know, where I can get an Hirose FX2 connector (in germany/europe)? Can I use J5 - J6 with the signal-clock, which is necessary for a Digilent VDEC videodevice (54MHz)?

Thanks, Ludwig

Reply to
Ludwig Lenz

Hi Ludwig,

Have you considered using two XUPV2Ps each with its own VDEC1 board? The VDEC data from one board could be sent to the other over a SATA cable connected between the boards. The "Using High Speed Serial MGTs with the Aurora IP" Quickstart at

is a good example to start with.

Paul

Ludwig Lenz wrote:

Reply to