Xilinx V2Pro reconfiguration

Hi,

I'm a student from germany and try to develop a dynamic reconfiguration application for a virtex-2 pro fpga. The application/system will use the icap-module and the embedded ppc for the reconfiguration process. On Xilinx Websites and otherwise sources i don't find any information about the structure of the configuration frames and the meaning of the bits in this frames. Is it possible to get such informations from anywhere?

In the last two month i got out, that the configuration is stored in a

80x22 bit matrix for each clb-element of a virtex-2 pro fpga. Furthermore i found out the bit-combinations for a lot of connections, which can be formed in the switch-boxes of an clb-element, but there are some more bit-combinations in what i'm intressted. Can anybody give me some tipps or the remaining informations?

Thanks, Sven

Reply to
Sven