Xilinx UCF file conditional includes ?

Is there a way to conditionally include sections of a UCF file ? I currently have a design with conditional compilation but the I/O ports and ROM contents specified in the UCF file need to differ based on how it's compiled.

It'd be nice if there was some sort of #ifdef #else etc... and macro processing.....

Rob

Reply to
Robert Finch

I think you can do this in HDL, can't you? Place your RLOC's and INIT's in HDL with the right conditionals. I could be wrong.

To send private email:

0_0_0_0 snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net where "0_0_0_0_" = "martineu"

currently

Reply to