Xilinx trouble opening ml40x_emb_ref_xx

Hello group,

First of all I have tried to download the reference design for the ML403 twice today with no luck. The download page is completely empty. Could somebody at Xilinx please fix this?

I can open the ml402_emb_ref_mb on my desktop but when I transfered the files to my laptop I get a "Can not find MPD for IP opb_uart16550 1.00.d I have similar issues with the ml403 ref designs.

This seems to be a non free $ iconed IP on the System Pane. Is this a security issue? Do I have to get a different registration number for my laptop?

Or is this an XP Professional Issue which is on my laptop and not on my desktop?

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Peace,

Brad Smallridge at aivision dot com

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

Were you at :

-Newman

Reply to
Newman

From this part of the world, the whole Xilinx website is out to lunch ( and has been for a couple of days )?

Altera and Atmel ( and everyone else ) web sites are fine, so seems to be a Xilinx specific problem.

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Just tested again - it has improved slightly. Now, Firefox can open

OK, but the same URL pasted into Netscape, chokes with "page has no data" ....

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

No, from the home page I went to Silicon Devices, Virtex-4 MultiPlatform FPGA, Development Boards, Virtex-4 ML403 Embedded Platform, ML403 Demos and Reference Designs which is still a blank page. This is the dead end link:

Your link works well thank you Newman.

And, in response to the Xilinx website flame by the Jim G I find the Xilinx website very satisfying. The only reason I post my gripes to the group is that the I don't like the formalities of creating a Xilinx case.

Can anybody help me, or has anybody seen, the other issue about the opening the UART IP ?