xilinx System ACE solution

Hi , I am trying to find an example design that would explain me how to set up the system ace configuration to configure MPU CF interface.also, i am looking for documents or applicatoin notes other than the system ACE data sheet from xilinx. Any help is appreciated thank you Regards RAm

Reply to
ram

grab ML300 scheamatics from xilinx web there is SystemACE also included. antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats