Xilinx Spartan3 config problem

Hello all I have designed a board with an XC3S400 and an XCF02S. I can configure both devices through the JTAG interface but master mode configuration doesn't work. I have a 3,3V compliant interface because I need 3,3V pins on all I/O banks.

- M0-M2 pins are grounded

- There is a 100 ohms resistor between Prog_b and /CF & pull-up

- CCLK runs OK (2,5V)

- D0 toggles between 1,5 & 3V !

- Done remains low I have all pull-ups on Done (470), Prog & Init (4,7k)

Any help is welcome

--
  ____  _  __  ___
|  _  \_)/ _|/ _ \   Adresse de retour invalide: retirez le -
|_| |_|_|\__|\___/
Reply to
Nicolas Matringe

Well, that's what's wrong. D0 needs to toggle between 0 and 3.3V. Do you have a short between D0 and an adjacent pad? Cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

Symon a écrit:

Thought so too... I don't think it's an accidental short because the problem exists on the 2 boards we have. I'll check the design... Anyone got any idea why the output doesn't go down to 0V?

--
|  _  \_)/ _|/ _ \   Adresse de retour invalide: retirez le -
Reply to
Nicolas Matringe

OK, there is a mistake in the schematics, I connected the output of the XCF02S to the Dout of the FPGA instead of the Din (luckily I can strap it) End of the story

--