Xilinx Spartan 3 kit - displaying unique numbers

Can someone comment on how to display unique numbers on the seven segment
display on the Xilinx spartan 3 kit? Since they have  multiplexed data
inputs, I need to use some kind of a clock and keep updating them
constantly. Is tehre any examples out there in VHDL that I can look at to
try out?

thanks
-VJ

Re: Xilinx Spartan 3 kit - displaying unique numbers

Take a look at the demo that comes with the Spartan 3 board.
http://www.digilentinc.com/Data/Products/S3BOARD/S3BOARD-demo.zip

--
Juha Turunen (turunen(at)iki.fi) elpuri@IRC | The problem with the global
Torikatu 5A4, 53100 Lappeenranta, Finland   |  village are all the global