Xilinx Spartan 3 kit - displaying unique numbers

Can someone comment on how to display unique numbers on the seven segment display on the Xilinx spartan 3 kit? Since they have multiplexed data inputs, I need to use some kind of a clock and keep updating them constantly. Is tehre any examples out there in VHDL that I can look at to try out?

thanks

-VJ

Reply to
fpgawizz

Take a look at the demo that comes with the Spartan 3 board.

Juha Turunen (turunen(at)iki.fi) elpuri@IRC | The problem with the global
Torikatu 5A4, 53100 Lappeenranta, Finland   |  village are all the global
GSM: 040-7092525, http://iki.fi/turunen/    |   village idiots.
Reply to
Juha Turunen