Xilinx something happening with Spartan-3?

hi

I wonder how come is xilinx website at least partially broken whenever I need something?

today as example Spartan3 page is JUST EMPTY page?

It is not possible to belive that a real webmaster would be able to produce such a mess so often, or is it possible? hmm..

or maybe it is preparation to launch Spartan-4 ? ;)

Antti micro-SD adapter for digilent/xilinx boards:

Antti

Antti,

Again,I need to apologize for the website problems over the weekend.

Please be patient.

Austin

Reply to
austin

eh, ok no problem - usually my search skills give me access anyway, so I actually was able to land on the target page I was looking for, and the empty page was back online within hours from my the time of my frustration. But yes, making the corporate "web front" 99.9% online and accessible without caveats should be a task on the desk of some at X ;)

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Antti,

The people responsible are being challenged as we speak: the website isn't just used by customers. It is used by those of us in the IC Design group, by the verification and characterization teams, by the FAE's, and by the support organization.

In effect, any "down" time becomes visible, and affects everyone.

I am also pretty good with a web browser, and sometimes cached pages, or re-postings of documents appear elsewhere. But I don't appreciate digging for documents!

Austin

Reply to
austin