Xilinx S3 Serial Port Code

Hello Every1,

I am looking for VHDL code for a serial port. Small. Fixed Baud rate. Perhaps only output, don't know that for sure yet. I look at XAPP699 and started to think that the real code isn't really there, just an IP core with various wrappers and test benches. Not sure about this.

Could anybody point the way here?

Much obliged,

Brad

b r a d @ a i v i s i o n . c o m

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

Brad,

The PicoBlaze reference design comes with VHDL code to implement a serial port. You can download the PicoBlaze design with the serial port code after registering at:

Cheers, Shal> Hello Every1,

Reply to
Shalin Sheth

Yes, that's quite helpful.