Xilinx Platform USB Cable II

Hi

I have intended an upgrade to Xilinx 9.2 or higher from version 7.1. With this newer versions my programming cable is no longer supported. So I am thinking of buying a Xilinx Platform USB Cable II. I wonder if there is a backwards compatibility so that I could use it with the 7.1 version if the worst comes to the worst? Especially if it is compatible with Chipscope 7.1 because I havent seen a free webpackage for this software tool yet!

Many thanks, Clemens

Reply to
Clemens

webpackage for this

My mistake, just seen that there is already a 10.1 version out for ISE as well as for Chipscope to download! Anyway, does anyone confirm me backwards capability so that it also works with 7.1 ?

thanks!

Reply to
Clemens

What kind of programming cable do you have .. ?

Reply to
sky465nm

Multilinx its called...

Reply to