Xilinx Platform Studio - Vertex II Pro board

Hai all,

I have a virtex pro II fpga board. I would be thankful if anyone can tell me how can we generate bit streams for verilog HDL programs using XPS(xilinx platform studio),by which I can make use of those bit streams for prgramming VIRTEX II PRO fpga board.

plz let me know at your earliest attention.

regards, kishore email id : snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
nkishorebabu123

"nkishorebabu123" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

its very simple!

open a project and select meny 'download' this will generate the bitstream and download to the v2pro board

antti PS Verilog is not programming language but hard ware DESCRIPTION language and it is not used to write programs. but to define hardware that can execute programs

Reply to
Antti Lukats