Xilinx Platform Studio 8.2i - Add custom peripheral, adress Space calculation

Hi,

in order to integrate my VHDL Module into a SoC, I used the Create / Import Custom Peripheral Wizard in the Xilinx Platform Studio.

I followed two Articles on the Xilinx Webpage for that problem

and

In both articles, it seems that the C_BASEADDR and C_HIGHADDR are automatically calculated by Platform Studio. (Via "Generate Adresses" in "Add/Edit Core" Dialog) Unfortunately, both articles are working with an older version of Platform Studio and some Menues/Dialogs seem to have been vanished.

So does anyone know where the magic button, that calculates the adresses is hidden? :-)

Thanks and regards, Peter

Reply to
peter.kampmann

snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com schrieb:

right pane system ass view (*) addresses "generate address"

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Thanks, a lot!