Xilinx platform flash VCCO/VCCJ

Hi folks,

Just want to make sure of something - the VCCO and VCCJ supply voltages for PlatformFlash - I expect these must match the VCCO of the FPGA IO bank to which they are connected?

The xc2v1000-fg456 has the D0 pin on bank 4, which I'm running with VCCO_4 at 2.5V. So, I connect the PlatFlash VCCO and VCCJ to 2.5V right?

Any errors there?

Is there a full datasheet for these parts? So far I've only found something labelled "Preliminary Product Specification"...

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John Williams