Xilinx Platform Configuration, really cool devices (and avaialble!)

Hi

just got XCF02S and XCF04S soldered in and it instantly worked, well I did choose erase first in iMpact and then it was frozen for 10 seconds during erase time (I was already afraid something is not OK) but after programming the FPGA board did come alive, first time without jtag cable attached, and said hello from MicroBlaze program.

XCF0xS devices are really nice, the package is smaller then SO14, smaller than DIP8 and only slightly bigger than SO8, and they are very low priced (below 7EUR)

so if somebody has to choose xilinx config memory then Platform Flash is defenetly there and available!

antti

Antti Lukats