xilinx nallatech v4 extreme dsp development boards

has anyone used any of the extreme dsp development or evaluation boards
which use the v4 sx35 (i think)
how are the interfacing tools ? drivers (linux/windows)? detailed
schematics? Reference designs?

thanks for your help

--
Geoffrey Wall
Masters Student in Electrical/Computer Engineering

I haven't seen schematics, but I didn't need them as the user manual
provide enough information. The manuals, reference designs, driver,
Software an the Nallatech support are of a high quality level.

The dissatisfiers are: the slow response to single writes over USB, the
slow configuration over USB (it takes about 2 minutes to program the
SX35 .... amazing). Further I don't like the cooler that is mounted on
the SX35. The chip is "cool" but practical it isn't. The pricing could
also be somewhat better. Further, Nallatech has an own philosophy about
providing Software/drivers updates etc. You need password to retrieve
the information from their website.

Roel

Site Timeline