Xilinx Multimedia Board

Hi, I am trying to use the Xilinx ZBT Memory Controller for interfacing the virtex2 with the ZBT memory of the Xilinx board. In the simulation the control, address and data signals seem to be working fine. However, after downloading the description to the board, when I write a data in a memory location and I try to read it then, I don't have the same result.

Reply to
Mainak Sen