Xilinx ML507 evaluation board (V5FXT70)?

A past google-search revealed Xilinx employees saying this board will be equipped with a Virtex5/FXT70. From what I remember, the FXT70 requires a full-seat of ISE Foundation 10.x (or the equivalent evaluation-edition), and won't compile in Webpack 10.x.

Is that correct? Looks like I may have to stick with the much more affordable Spartan-3A/DSP-1800 Microblaze kit...

Reply to
TSIuser