Xilinx ML401 Virtex 4 USB Peripheral

Hi,

I have a Xilinx ML401 board and need to use the USB ports provided to transfer data at high speed from the board to a PC. There is a Cypress CY7C67300 on the board which I believe is setup in standalone mode.

So to use the ml401 only as a peripheral to transfer data to the pc, do I:

1) Need to change any of the Cypress USB controller settings. 2) How easy would it be to write some VHDL to use in ISE so that I can emulate a rs232 UART (but over USB2.0 at high speeds).

Thank you in advance for your help,

Al

Reply to
al99999