xilinx ml310 + linux + System.map file problem

Hi Buddies, I am running montavista linux on ml310 and its fine.But each time I make new build (kernel Image), I see System.map file being generated at the top level directory is an empty file .

I need this System.map file with address of all kernel symbols for kernel profiling. hope some of you are doing similar work, if you have any solutions for me please do convey me.

thanks a lot

regards Jaggu

Reply to
Jaggu