Xilinx MIG2.0 DDR2 memory controller

Hi,

I am using Xilinx Virtex5 to build a DDR2 SODIMM memory controller. It is working well at 200MHz while having calibration problems at 300MHz. after carefully debugging and simulation, I think that Xilinx calibration algorithm didn't work well for big skews (about 900 ps between DQS and its associated DQs) at 300MHz.

Anyone has know about Xilinx DDR2 calibration algorithm, please advise. Thank you.

Reply to
chestnut

I can't get it working even at 200 mhz.. I connected differential clock of the board to ddr2 (200mhz), I followed instructions contained in the pdf for writing the state machine for a test, but data I write in ddr2 is always different from data I read, even I get init_done signal and read_data_valid signal. Is your design with or without DCM?

Reply to
techG