Xilinx Microblaze prefill icache

Is there a way to:

  1. Prefill the Microblaze instruction cache with program
  2. Startup with caches enabled and locked

Then I could put boot code in the icache which would load external ram. I would then have a bigger cache since right now my block ram is split between lmb ram and cache.

Am I the only person who would find this useful?

Alan Nishioka snipped-for-privacy@nishioka.com

Reply to
alan

No, I think I will find it useful, as I will be designing with it in two weeks time. But I thought it was possible (well not really, think, it was an undocumented positive feeling ;-)

If it is impossible, the it seems a not really nice problem to me (too).

Reply to
Zara