Xilinx MicroBlaze 4.00.a source codes released by Xilinx !?

get from Xilinx website

unzip, then look in /pcores/microblaze_4_00_a/hdl/vhdl

that looks like true unscrambled RTL source of the MicroBlaze !?

Or am I seeing wrong ?

Antti

Reply to
Antti

It really seems. Nice!

Zara

Reply to
Zara

So, will someone be getting a telling off later today, or are Xilinx following Lattice's lead?

Cheers, Jon

Reply to
Jon Beniston

Yes it is as the RTL VHDL source of the Xilinx Microblaze. Publish Error from Xilinx ?

Regards, Laurent ________________________ Amontec

New JTAG solution: JTAGkey-Tiny @ ?29.-

Reply to
Amontec, Larry

Amontec, Larry schrieb:

Hi Larry.

looks like and Xilinx Error, both the PDF and ZIP file seem to be removed from Xilinx website!

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Hi there

it seems now that there is another download as "xapp730.zip" at the Xilinx website. Has anyone checked this out? (i'm on pstn so will check it tomorrow from office).

so it was a leak :(

Reply to
Uncle Noah

It looks like the only .vhd files have nothing to do with a pcore :-)

We've talked about airing "dirty laundry" being something people are reluctant to share, but this sounds along the same lines of being caught with the skirt tucked into the pantyhose! Nice.

Reply to
John_H

Reply to
avionion

Hmm. Would that be legal?

The files all have their copyright in tact, but by placing something on the web, have you implicitly given someone the right to copy (if not to distribute further copies, at least to retain the copy for yourself)?

Good luck to anyone trying to port it though ;-)

Cheers, Jon

Reply to
Jon Beniston

I know this is an old post but can anyone please tell me how might be able to acquire a copy of this file with the included microblaze source code...

thank you!

morpheous