Xilinx mb-gcc, linker scripts and splitting Object-file sections

actually I try to link the various object-file sections of my code in
separate memory regions (using mb-gcc and a linker script, output:
*.elf). Now, every memory region has 8 kB of adress space, so it is a
non-contigueous memory.

If i try to link, the .text section does not fit to 8kB. Is there any
chance to tell the linker:
hey, put the first 8kB of .text section in memory region A (the first
8kB) and the rest of it in memory region B?

Regards,
Ruediger

Site Timeline