Xilinx Kernel

Hello All,

Any of you have ever used Xilinx Kernel in any project. I am wondering how easy its is to use. I am planning to embed some applciation on PowerPC 405 of Virtex4 FX. My only use to have kernel is to have some basic scheduler so i can schedule the processes. Any known issues with it? Round Robin scheduler is my priority :-)

Reply to
Fizzy