[Xilinx ISE6.3 SP3] WebUpdate dies at 84% ...

Hi all,

any hint why the built in web-update is dying at 84% download?

Best Regards Markus

Reply to
Markus Meng

I don't know your case, but mine (Xilinx XC95144XL) once had the problem of dying in the middle of downloading. The problem was that the power supply voltage was not correct. It was caused by a faulty low drop voltage regulator.

vax, 9000

Reply to
vax, 9000

Sorry I misread your question. Please discard my post.

vax, 9000

Reply to
vax, 9000