Xilinx ISE Webpack download problem

Hi I am new to FPGA and wanted to try out the ISE Webpack from Xilinx, I have registered at the site but when I try to download the file, I am asked for a login when I enter my login info the same as my registration info, it clears the fields and asks again. After 3 times the browser reports an error and it terminates the process. I have written to the software registration and European support but havent got a reply from them as yet. could someone tell me what is the mistake I am making ?

Thanks in advance Indroneel

Reply to
Indroneel Ganguly