Xilinx ISE and IP cores

Hi everyone, I'm going to buy Xilinx ISE Foundation, I'd like to know if this package contains also IP cores like DDC, FFT and so on. It seems that the "LogiCore" IPs should be shipped within ISE Foundations, am I right?

--
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.

 |\ |       |HomePage   : http://nem01.altervista.org
 | \|emesis |XPN (my nr): http://xpn.altervista.org
Reply to
Nemesis

Yes, ISE Foundation comes with Coregen.

Reply to
Jim George

Mentre io pensavo ad una intro simpatica "Jim George" scriveva:

Thanks, I'm still trying to found a complete list of the IP shipped with ISE. I found at least on LogiCore IP wich is not given for free (the PCI IP).

--
"Costacurta colpisce Batistuta al polpaccio, che finisce a terra"
(Carlo Sassi)

 |\ |       |HomePage   : http://nem01.altervista.org
 | \|emesis |XPN (my nr): http://xpn.altervista.org
Reply to
Nemesis

package

with

PCI

Howdy,

I looked everywhere I could think of and could not find a list of which cores cost money and which are included with Core gen.

I don't know what DDC is (did you mean DCT, in which case there are 1-D and 2-D DCT's included). There are a number of different FFT's included with Coregen as well.

Good luck,

Marc

Reply to
Marc Randolph

Nemesis,

You can find all supported IP for Coregen 7.1i at the following site

Regards, Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Neuhold

Mentre io pensavo ad una intro simpatica "Stephan Neuhold" scriveva:

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

--
Brain dysfunction detected...

 |\ |       |HomePage   : http://nem01.altervista.org
 | \|emesis |XPN (my nr): http://xpn.altervista.org
Reply to
Nemesis

Marc,

DDC stand for Down Digital Convertor (DSP core)

Aurash

Marc Randolph wrote:

--
 __
Reply to

Ahhh, yes - thank you. RF is a little out of my field... my telecom experience revolves around wireline and fiber, so to stops a little short of the base-stations.

And thank you to Stephan Neuhold for pointing out where Xilinx has put up a comprehensive list of their cores online.

Have fun,

Marc

Reply to
Marc Randolph