Xilinx ISE 8.2 implementation problem

Hi,

I'm using ISE 8.2.01i and Synplify 8.6.1 as synthesis tool. For one of my project, I can synthesize but when I try to launch implementation it stops quite imediatly WITHOUT ANY ERROR MESSAGE !!!

Does anyone already have such a problem?

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Matthieu Cattin

Try to convert back to ISE 8.1. I had the same problems with ise 8.2 where I had some bugs in the design and 8.2 stopped PAR without giving any information about the problems. With 8.1 I experienced the same problems but at least got an error message which helped me solve the problem.

heiner

Matthieu Cattin schrieb:

Reply to
heinerlitz