Xilinx ISE 7.1i Portability Error

Has anyone else received this error with ISE 7.1i? I added a peripheral to my embedded system, and when I re-synthesize it it XST, I get:

ERROR:Portability:3 - This Xilinx application has run out of memory or has encountered a memory conflict. Current memory usage is 798040 kb. Memory problems may require a simple increase in available system memory, or possibly a fix to the software or a special workaround. To troubleshoot or remedy the problem, first: Try increasing your system's RAM. Alternatively, you may try increasing your system's virtual memory or swap space. If this does not fix the problem, please try the following: Search the Answers Database at support.xilinx.com to locate information on this error message. If neither of the above resources produces an available solution, please use Web Support to open a case with Xilinx technical Support off of support.xilinx.com. As it is likely that this may be an unforeseen problem, please be prepared to submit relevant design files if necessary.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-- Matt

+-- |Matthew Plante | University of New Hampshire | InterOperability Lab | Research & Development | SMTP: snipped-for-privacy@iol.unh.edu | Phone: +1-603-862-0203 +-
Reply to
Matthew Plante

Adarsh Kumar Jain

I tried Project > Cleanup Project Files, and that didn't seem to help. Are there any other implementation files that I should delete which isn't taken care of by that?

Thanks,

-- Matt

Reply to
Matthew Plante