Xilinx:is it possible to install Impact 9.1only?

Hi,in a previous post i asked about an easy way to have my fpga self programmed at power on Xapp 974 shows how to program a SPI Flash with Impact 9.1.,it looks like a very simple method

My freeware Ise is finally stable,i would like it to stay there.

Is it possible to download and install only the newest Impact version? Thanks once more Diego

Reply to
blisca

I think so... I think I remember something about a lab install or technician install or something, that could only program files but not compile them

Reply to
cs_posting

thanks for this trace,i'll try to follow it

Reply to
blisca

It's called "ISE WebPACK - Lab Install", and is available from

Reply to
ghelbig