Xilinx Impact USB speed problem

Starting with ISE Webpack 8.2, I have to manually set the speed of the USB port to 3 MHz every time I start Impact, because with 6 MHz the write process is ignored most of the time and the old configuration is still active. How can I preset 3 MHz? Looks like it is not stored in the Impact project file.

Or any other ideas why 6 MHz doesn't work on my computer?

--
Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

I've solved the problem for me: When hitting the "PROG" button or turning power off and on before accessing the board, looks like it works all the time, even with 6 MHz.

--
Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss