Xilinx Impact-Tool: Error when downloading partial bitstream

Hello! Impact fails, if I want to download a partial bitstream after a normal working fully bitstream has been downloaded. Can anybody tell me why and how is it done the right way?,

thank you, Markus

------------------------------------------------------------------- iMPACT gets following error during downloading the partial bitstream:

"WARNING:iMPACT:2137 - Error shows in the status register, CRC Error bit is NOT 0."

My system breaks down from this moment on (neither LED-movement nor RS232 output) After this, I am not able to initialize the FPGA once again with a full bitstream: "ERROR:iMPACT:1210 - '2':Boundary-scan chain test failed at bit position '1'. A problem may exist in the hardware configuration. ..."

For the partial bitstream I use bitgen:

"bitgen -w -g activereconfig:yes -g persist:yes -g startupclk:jtagclk

-r download.bit changed_system.ncd changed_system_p.bit"

I use iMPACT Version 6.3.02i

Reply to
Markus