Xilinx Foundation ISE and WinXP/x64?

Just curious, does Foundation ISE support XP/64? Is the program capable of addressing more than 2GB of RAM?

Reply to
hpg

Hi hpg,

I've used it for synthesising rather large designs on XP. It is fine as long as you install some patch that fixes a windows issue with the 2GB limit. I've done it a while ago now, but can't remember what exactly this patch is.

Regards, Keith

Reply to
Keith So

I guess you're refering to the AR 14932:

HTH, Jim

Reply to
Jim Wu