Xilinx Forge compiler is discontinued ??

hi

anybody knows where did the download for Forge compiler evaluation disappear
at www.xilinx.com ???

there are still forums about Forge at Xilinx.com but the no links to the
product at all, whats happening ?

Antti

Re: Xilinx Forge compiler is discontinued ??
disappear

As of email dated yesterday Xilinx has confirmed that Forge is no longer
available.
eg FORGE is DEAD. Confirmed.

Antti
PS I wonder why Xilinx did purchase LavaLogic in the first place?
just to kill their product? well there are questions I dont have answers for
:(

Site Timeline