Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Xilinx Forge compiler is discontinued ??
- Antti Lukats
August 10, 2005, 3:54 pm
rate this thread
Re: Xilinx Forge compiler is discontinued ??
As of email dated yesterday Xilinx has confirmed that Forge is no longer
eg FORGE is DEAD. Confirmed.
PS I wonder why Xilinx did purchase LavaLogic in the first place?
just to kill their product? well there are questions I dont have answers for
- » FPGA Programming using Block Design Files or Graphic Design Files
- — Previous thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » Re: Cheaptest FPGA board for Computer Architecture
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays