Xilinx Floorplanner basic question

Hi all,

I have to admit I have never used the floorplanner before for anything useful. I am looking at a partially routed V4FX60 design. I want to swap the

2 PPC instances but can't figure out how it can be done. The manual doesn't seem to mention how to do unplace or unallocate. I tried deleting but it wouldn't delete either....No matter what I do the inctances don't move :(

Thanks, /Mikhail

Reply to
MM